Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Changes

It has been so long!  But I am back.  I have so much to record.  We have had a HUGE year and I need to get it all down.

1.  We built a new home!  We have been living in it for three months now.  We love it and it is perfect for us!  I wouldn't change a thing.

2.  Jeff started his own business.  He just hired his first employee!

3.  Alyssa had more surgery in Cleveland in March and in May.  It has been rough but she went two and a half months without a seizure!  Unfortunately she has had two in the past two weeks, but we aren't giving up hope!

4.  Tyler started high school and just turned 16!!!!

5.  Jared turned 8 and was baptized!

There have been many more adventures but these are the "big" events.  I will continue with more details over the next few weeks.

2 comments:

Anna said...

Yay! You are back!! I've missed your blog. Can't wait to catch up.

Lacee said...

I am so glad I just found your blog. I cannot believe how big your kids are!! Love you all!