I haven't gotten a blog posted for the longest time, but it isn't because I haven't tried. I decided that it was time for me to write down Jared's transplant story and because I have such a limited amount of time to actually spend on it, it is taking me days and days to get it all written down. When I do finally finish it I am sure that it will be a novel, but as I start writing, so many feelings, thoughts, and emotions come flooding in.
We are all doing fine. Jared is absolutely crazy these days. I can honestly say that I have never seen him with so much energy before! It is great! He is up and down the stairs all day and loves it. He is also pulling himself up to stand and starting to do a little cruising around the furniture. It's amazing!!!! All of a sudden he just realized that he could do these things and the confidence that I can see in his face is so wonderful! He'll be running around before we know it!
10 years ago






No comments:
Post a Comment