Today is Jared's two year transplant anniversay!
Amazed
Grateful
Humbled
Blessed
Awed
These are some of the feelings that I have felt on this miraculous day. There is not a way of truly expressing all that I am feeling. I am so very grateful for the gift that our family recieved on this night two years ago. It felt surreal then, and it still feels surreal that an angel's kidney is working perfectly in my little sons' body allowing him to run and play and live! My heart aches for the family of Jared's donor. I can't imagine what they are feeling tonight. I hope and pray that the thought of someone living because of their sacrifice and loss, will help ease their heartache just a little. I look at Jared running and laughing, teasing and talking and I am in awe of the miracle that he is. I love you my Jared! Happy Anniversay!!!
What a difference two years can make!!!





3 comments:
YEAH!!! Congrats!
That is one amazing kidney and an even more amazing boy!
Congratulations!!! I love Anniversary day. Not much better then that.
Post a Comment