
Tyler and Alyssa are both members of the Utah Children's Choir this year. They had their Christmas concert the other night and they were AMAZING! My sister Erika was in this same choir 15 years ago and I have never forgotten those beautiful, angelic voices, and now my own children are singing with them! I was so impressed by how beautifully the children sang. The director has an amazing way of teaching them to sing with so much expression.
Tyler is in the older group and they were invited to sing with several other children's choirs with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir in their Christmas Concert this year. He is sooo excited! It is defenatly a once in a lifetime experience! His first rehearsal is this morning. He had to wake up at 5:45 AM to carpool up to the practice but he was excited! I can't wait to see the concert next week!
Alyssa is a natural when it comes to singing and performing. She was absolutely adorable singing in the concert. She sang with such passion and expression! She brought smiles to everyones faces! She just loves it so much and you can tell by watching her. I told her that night, as I was putting her to bed, that the best performers are the ones that bring joy to those who are watching. She was definately doing that! She was beautiful!
It was a wonderful night. The perfect night to experience the spirit of the Christmas season!






No comments:
Post a Comment