Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Jared Loves the Snow!







I have so much to write about Christmas but it will take more time than I have right now. I had to post this though before I forget it!

It has snowed all day and last night and so I bundled Jared up in all of his snow gear and took him outside hoping that I could get a little shoveling done. He LOVED it! He followed me around everywhere I went and then ended up in the middle of the cul-de-sac face down on his stomach looking at the slush! (We have a very quiet cul-de-sac and I was there with him :)). I grabbed the cameras and got him on video but he moved before I could get a snap shot of him. Who cares if he can't walk! Bum scooting gets him where he needs to go! I found a sled that has a back and a buckle on it that works great for him, so we then went on a long walk through the snow. It was a beautiful, snowy, quiet day and Jared and I had a great time. It is so wonderful to see him enjoying new things! He is so much fun to watch as he learns and explores in his own unique, "Jared" way.

1 comment:

Krista said...

How fun! I wish we were still there.