Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Jared is sick again!

Just when I thought we were getting Jared moving back up on the weight scale, he started throwing up again today. I was so sad to see him sick again and he was pretty lethargic and mellow today. He perked up a little bit tonight so hopefully it won't last as long as the last bug he had just a few weeks ago. This has been such a rough month for him with these nasty stomach bugs and it just seems like he can't quite ever get over them completely. His labs look fine but they did have us take in a urine sample to make sure he doesn't have a UTI, so we'll hear back tomorrow on that. His little arms and legs are so scrawny right now, its no wonder that he isn't walking yet. We'll get him there though. He will probably just decide to do it one day and then take off. I am exhausted so I am going to head to bed. Jared just doesn't seem to appreciate sleep as much as I do (we are going to have a sleep study done in July), so I better get a little shut eye while I have the chance!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Good Luck! It is so hard when they are sick, but look at it this way...he is building up a little immunity even though some of it will be useless since he is immune suppressant, but hey maybe a little will stick with him.