10 years ago
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Happy Birthday to Me!
Yes, today is my birthday. It seems like it was just yesterday that I had my last birthday. Time seems to fly by more quickly the older that I get. It was a nice day. Jeff got up with Jared so that I could sleep in a little bit, Papa called (what a wonderful way to start my day), and the kids brought me breakfast in bed. My mom and I hosted a bridal shower for Craig's (my cousin) fiance, Briana, and then I spent the evening with Jeff and the kids watching Sky High and eating a giant birthday cake from Costco. It was a pleasant day. Tyler even amazingly did his chores without complaining this morning! I told him that I didn't need any other birthday presents after that! Thank you all for the love and support that you show me. You are the best! I love you all!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Happy birthday! it sounds like you had a good one! Thank you for e-mailing me your blog, with our busy work weeks this is a great way to keep in touch and to hear about all the new things happening in Utah. Those pictures are so cute! I miss you guys and think about you often, Paul and I need to get out there soon!
I am going to cut back on my hours at work soon after we get into a place of our own and start a family debt free!!! it feels good to be able to say that. Tell Alyssa, Tyler and Jared Hi for me and that I will always have a special place in my heart for them, I am glad things are going well.
-Aleena
happy birthday! sorry we missed it. :( I'm so excited you are doing a blog.. it will be so fun to keep in contact through blogs! I'll send you an invite to ours..
love ya!!
Krista
Post a Comment