Sunday, March 16, 2008

Busy week

It has been a few days since I have written. Life is busy and the days fly by so quickly. Jared is doing very well. He is absolutely obsessed with bubbles. He talks about bubbles, he sees bubbles everywhere, he pretends to blow bubbles, and he throws massive tantrums when we are done playing with bubbles! We've decided that we are going to take a little break from bubbles for a while. :)

Alyssa is as sweet and creative as usual. I have decided that she was born with the perfect personality to be smack dab between these two boys that require so much time, energy, and attention. She seems to handle things pretty well most of the time and she never runs out of things to say. She can literally talk all day if you let her! She is a joy to have around and she definitely brings energy and life to us all.

Tyler is our worry right now. He is still really struggling with his panic attacks and had a doozy of an episode on Friday. I was actually on my way to the emergency room with him because he just couldn't seem to get calmed down. Luckily he was finally able to get under control before we got there, but it was scary. We took him to a new psychologist on Friday that both of us really liked. I am cautiously optimistic that he will be able to help. I feel so helpless when Tyler is having a bad episode. I just really hope that we can get our Tyler back again soon. We are all walking on egg shells around him these days.

I made the cutest little dress for Alyssa yesterday. It is a pillowcase dress. She didn't have anything clean to wear and I saw these on line and decided to give it a try. It turned out so cute and it was so easy to make that I am now ready to make more. I'll have to post a picture of it. I am so glad that I have a little girl to dress up. I need to take advantage of it now though, because she is growing up way to quickly!

No comments: