10 years ago
Saturday, December 3, 2011
Four Years!
Jared has had his amazing angel kidney for four years today! Four years! I can't believe it! What a miracle he is. I am so very grateful for his donor and I think of him and his family each and every day. They have given us our sweet, spunky, funny, happy boy and I will always be so grateful for their gift. We usually try to do something to celebrate the day, but Alyssa and I are in Cleveland and the boys are at home. I wish that I could hug him and kiss him and pat that awesome kidney of his, but talking to him on the phone had to suffice this year. I am so very thankful for all of the amazing doctors, nurses, dietitians, social workers, child life specialists, therapists and teachers who have been an integral part of our family since Jared was born. I couldn't ask for a better team. Thank you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment