Friday, April 1, 2011

Our Dump House


Ever since Jared saw Toy Story 3 he has been fascinated with dumps. He likes to pretend that he is a giant magnet sucking up the metal and dumping it or a big tractor scooping and dumping. He has also been calling our house "the dump house". He'll say, "Mom, are we going home to our dump house?" "Yes Jared, we are going home to our dump house", I answer back. I know that sometimes our house might start looking like a dump, but is it really that bad? :)

This morning as I put him on the bus he said, "Mom, that is our spaceship dump house and the truck, spaceship, garbage truck is going to bring all the space garbage to our spaceship dump house."

Great! Now we are getting space garbage in our "dump house" as well!!!

Man, I love this kid!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Just for the record, NO ONE could ever call your house a dump! But how cute that Jared says that! My kids like to "claim" characters from movies all the time as we are driving places or just talking and they suddenly fall into quoting large sequences from their favorite shows. And sticking to your gender doesn't seem to be an issue either. It's crazy fun.