10 years ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
A Miracle
We met a new family here at the RMH tonight. Their 10 year old daughter is receiving a kidney from her step brother tomorrow! Wow what emotions and memories that brought! I was so excited and nervous for them, but mostly excited. Her step brother is here as well and it was wonderful talking to him. I couldn't help but thank him over and over again for what he was doing. Since we haven't heard anything from Jared's donor's family, I told this young man that he was going to receive thanks from me as well for what he was doing. Organ transplantation is truly amazing! I am still in awe of the gift that we have received. Jared is a healthy, amazing, delightful little boy and he is here and healthy because of that gift. How can you ever thank someone enough for such a gift? It is impossible! Please pray that everything will go smoothly for this family. Each time a transplant takes place a miracle happens. Miracles do happen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment