Becca, I feel your pain. Even though Kayden eats more than Jared, it is still so frustrating. Kayden will not eat any meat whatsoever. So his diet consists of cinnamon toast, eggos, eggs, eggos, strawberry milk, shrimp and pizza. Those are the few things that he will eat.
I am married to a tall, dark, handsome man (Jeff) and we have three beautiful kids. Tyler(14), Alyssa(11) and Jared(7). I am blessed to have the best family and friends in the world! Thank you!
After a stressful pregnancy and 10 weeks of bed rest, Jared was born 4 weeks early by c-section. He was a sick little baby when he was born and we soon discovered that he had only one, sick kidney and two club feet. He was tranferred to Primary Children's Hospital when he was 3 days old and were told that he would need a kidney transplant. The first two years of his life were filled with casts and braces for his feet, blood test after blood test, feeding tubes, doctors appointments, therapists, medications and many trips to the hospital. After all of this, he was finally big enough for a transplant! He was put on the donor list 2 days before his 2nd birthday and received his kidney from a deceased donor on December 3, 2007. What a blessing this has been. His new kidney is functioning wonderfully and he has recovered very well. We will be forever grateful for his donor and his family. He has been our little angel and life wouldn't be the same without him!
Jared's Angels
Some say that Angels don't exist. They obviously haven't met mine. My Angels don't have wings or golden halos, but when they are with me, I can feel my Heavenly Father's love squeeze me in a giant bear hug.*My Angels are all unique. Some of my angels know just what kind of medicines my body needs, some know just how to make that ouchy not so ouchy! I have other angels who sing me lullabies in the hopital so my mommy can sleep and angels that smile with me when I am happy and cry with me when I am sad. Some of my Angels always see the potential in me and encourage me to keep trying even when things are hard or scary. Other angles pray for me and for my family. I don't always see these Angels, but I still know that they are there. I even have angels that warm me with blankets and make me smile with toys, and many of these angels don't even know me, but they want everyone to feel joy even during hard times. I also have a special family of angels. These angels gave up their son's kidney, even though they were so sad, so that I can run, and play and hopefully be an angel to someone else someday.*So, as you can see, I do know that angels exist. They are always with me and I will never forget any one of them.
1 comment:
Becca, I feel your pain. Even though Kayden eats more than Jared, it is still so frustrating. Kayden will not eat any meat whatsoever. So his diet consists of cinnamon toast, eggos, eggs, eggos, strawberry milk, shrimp and pizza. Those are the few things that he will eat.
Post a Comment