Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Jared Update

Jared has been doing so awesome!!!! Between his new freedom of walking and his hearing aids, he is just taking off! It is so fun to watch him. He keeps us laughing! His favorite new phrase is, "No, I don't like it!" He likes to practice this one a lot! :( He is so funny!

Last month his labs looked great! His ANC was even up to 3! How did that happen? :) So, we got to go a whole month between labs and clinic! Can you believe it? I didn't drive up to the hospital once last month! It was amazing!

He had clinic on Monday and everything is looking great again, except we weren't so lucky with his ANC this time. It was back down to .8! I'm beginning to think that the 3 was a mistake last month. Anyway, we have to go back in a week for more labs. Our month break is over. Oh well, we enjoyed while we could!

Other than his ANC, everything else is going really well. His kidney is still working wonderfully. We just want to keep it that way!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Great Job Jared!!! I was off work today and turned on Good Things Utah and C.R. and Amy from HopeKids were on it and guess whose picture they showed on it.....JARED'S!!!!! He was so cute. It was awesome. Jared you are a celebrity now!!! and a cute one too!