This is a Memorial Day that we will never forget! Jared finally decided that he would try walking without the walker and he did AWESOME! We have waited so long for this day and we are soooooo proud of our tough, little man! Check out the video! He is amazing! It took 3 1/2 years, but seeing the look of pride on his little face was worth every day. I love you Jared! You are my hero!
10 years ago






6 comments:
Thant is so wonderful! Good job Jared!
Wow!!!!! Way to go Jared. We are so proud of you.
That is so precious. Congratulations on such a huge milestone.
That's awesome Rebecca! I'd love to see you this summer when I'm in Utah.
oh, bec! what a milestone! YOU are my hero!
love, ink
Yeah Jared!!!!! How great. Keep up the good work. Congrats to mom also. I know what it is like to finally see something happen that you think is only a dream.
Post a Comment