Monday, June 16, 2008

My New Bike

I bought myself a bike last week. I haven't had one since Jeff and I got married. That's been almost 13 years! I absolutely LOVE it! I haven't found a bike trailer that I can afford yet so a neighbor let me borrow hers until I can get my own. I loaded up Jared in the trailer, Tyler hopped on his bike and off we went! It has been wonderful to feel the wind against my face as I race across the ground and it is something that Tyler and I can do together. On Saturday we road for almost two hours. I have been a little sore but it has been worth it. Hopefully we'll get Alyssa up and riding soon so that we can all go together.

Jeff and Alyssa returned home from their trip late Saturday night. They had a marvelous time! They didn't stop the entire time. They were in the park until it closed every night and they rode Splash Mountain six times (that was Alyssa's favorite)! She is turning into our little thrill seeker and rode on every roller coaster that she was tall enough to go on. Jeff is exhausted. He carried her on his shoulders the entire time! I reminded him that she can walk on her own, but he said that they were able to get from ride to ride so much more quickly that way. He tried so hard to make this an awesome trip and he succeeded. She will definitely never forget her Daddy Daughter Date to Disney Land!

2 comments:

Tammy said...

I have a bike also with a trailer, but I need a new trailer because this one isn't going to work this summer I don't think. My problem is that both my boys are getting so big now I don't know if I will be strong enough to pull them. By the way we found an apartment and will be moving up there on July 12. I have to be up there a little earlier because I now have to work so if you know any trustworthy girls who want to earn some money for a month or so before school starts let me know.

Anonymous said...

We found a really nice bike trailer on KSL.com under their classifieds. You have to be diligent in watching for them because they tend to go fast but you can get them for around $60!